Sometimes a wedding can’t wait for the end of a global pandemic. While life has been put on hold in many ways such as travel, social gatherings and large events, a marriage is something that many couples want to forge ahead with. We’re ready to help achieve the promise you’ve made to each other. Introducing the Wedding Elopement Ceremony Package. Actually, a cere-mini, if you will. We’ve teamed up with local businesses to curate this special moment between 2 people.
Wedding Elopement Cere-mini Package Includes:
- 9 guests including the bride & groom
- 90 minute venue rental by Glass House Estate Winery (choice of indoor or outdoor ceremony)
- Decor by Valley Weddings including arbour and signing table
- Ceremony by Vancouver Officiant
- Florals by Lisa Glover Floral Design
- Champagne Toast by Glass House Estate Winery including a bottle of Stellatus Brut Cuvée *serves 9 guests
- Three-piece canapé boxes by Blank Canvas Catering *serves 9 guests
- Cake by Blank Canvas Catering including cake cutting and various flavours available *serves 9 guests
- Cost starting from: $2050.00 + tax
Upgrade Your Ceremony:
- Live acoustic musician starting from +$400
- Photography starting from +$650
- Videography starting from +$400
- 15 minute arrival
- 20 minute ceremony & vows
- 15 minute cake cutting & toast
- 40 minute photography session
- Dates must be booked with a minimum two weeks in advance.
- 50% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking and final payment due one week prior.
- Marriage license & rings are not included
- Subject to availability